- Develops and proposes capital improvement projects for Public Facilities to Council ( construction, demolition. remodeling, repair of buildings, etc.)
- Oversees Council approved projects
- Coordinate with Public Works Coordinator and Public Works Committee regarding use of Public Works employees for maintenance and capital improvements of Public Facilities
- Coordinate with Recreation & Community Development regarding improvements to facilities located at Parks
- Liaison with Borough Engineer on Public Facilities
- Coordinates with Borough Secretary regarding use of thirty-party contractors for maintenance and capital improvements of Public Facilities. as necessary
- Oversee assigned portion of the Budget and exercise authority as per Resolution 2022-2.
Oversight of Public Facilities (Borough-owned Buildings: Borough Building; Public Works Garage; Salt Shed; Salt Shed Garage; Pump House; Rachel Carson Pavilion; Maclean Bathroom; Memorial Gazebo; etc.)