CHESWICK BOROUGH COUNCIL MEETING
April 19, 2022
OPPORTUNITY FOR CITIZENS TO BE HEARD ON MATTERS CURRENTLY IN FRONT OF COUNCIL
• Motion to approve the March 1st Special Meeting and March 8th, 2022 Council meeting minutes.
ZONING OFFICER’S/FIRE INSPECTOR’S REPORT:
BUDGET & FINANCE – Frank Meledandri, Chair:
• Motion to approve bill due list #04-22. Bills posted 03/01/22 – 04/11/22.
• Motion to amend agenda item above (approve Bill List #04-22) to add the exception of withholding from Greentree Farms 10% of the amount owed for each incomplete project until work for a project has been completed and approved either by Borough Engineer or Public Works Coordinator.
• Discussion and agreement on the schedule of a future strategic planning meeting for the purpose of prioritizing and selecting projects and initiatives over the next two years.
FACILITIES – George White
GENERAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION – Kathy Gillard, Chair:
GRANTS – Brad Yaksich, Chair
PERSONNEL – VACANT, Chair:
PUBLIC HEALTH, SAFETY & UTILITIES – Brad Yaksich, Chair:
PUBLIC WORKS – Michael Girardi, Chair:
• Motion to award the contract for the Cheswick Borough 2022 Paving and Chip Seal Project to
A. Folino Constuction Inc. at the total bid cost of $106,071.51.
Spruce Street from Cheswick Ave. to Pillow Ave.
Beech Street from Hill Ave. to N. Highland Ave.
Railroad Street from S. Highland Ave. to Allegheny Ave.
Alley #1 – Dead end portion between Beech St. and Spruce St.
Alley #2 – Between N. Atlantic Ave. and Murrayhill Ave. from Spruce St. to Beech St.
Alley #3 – Between Murrayhill Ave. and Duquesne Ave. from Spruce St. to Beech St.
• Motion to amend agenda to add item approving change order to Maclean Bathroom Renovation – substituting shingled roof for metal roof at no additional cost
• Motion to approve change order to Maclean Bathroom Renovation – substituting shingled roof for metal roof at no additional cost
RECREATION & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT– Shawna Ecker, Chair:
ZONING & CODE ENFORCEMENT – Dan Carroll, Chair: